Friday, November 9, 2007

International Food Not Bombs Action Day

This weekend a number of Food Not Bombs groups in places all over the world are going to be part of an International Day(s) of Action.

The English translation of the flyer says:

On November 13, 2005 in St. Petersburg, Russian nazis killed 20 year old Timur Kacharava - a student, a musician, an antifascist, our comrade. Timur was attacked on his way from a "Food Not Bombs" action : he served out free vegetarian food to the homeless and people in need.

Today, this FOOD NOT BOMBS global action is devoted to Timur's memory and is taking place in a lot of different countries such as Belarus, France, Russia, UK, Lithuania, Ukraine, USA, Australia...

We are serving food for those who are in need on the streets, in our cities and towns. We want to call your attention to the nazi problem which exists at the moment - and which governments of some countries prefer to ignore. Timur and other people were killed by nazis right in the centres of big cities.

FOOD NOT BOMBS was created during the 80's in the USA as part of the anti-nuclear movement. Now we are everywhere.

FOOD NOT BOMBS : Self-organised groups who are for solidarity, vegetarianism and anti-fascism all over the world.

Daily you pass people who do not have the essentials to live. Why is this happening? Who is profiting from this? Why is nothing changing? We know that if you want to change something - you have to act. We're sure that everybody can act. Today a lot of people will read this leaflet - in different languages – around the whole word.

Tomorrow is a new day and what it will be like depends on you.

On us. On everybody.


In Sydney, Food Not Bombs will also focus on the local issue of government occupation of Aboriginal Communities.

They will be serving at the Aboriginal Tent Embassy, Victoria Park on Saturday November 10, at 2pm.

Food Not Bombs Sydney: sydfoodnotbombs.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1000 facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://thedaringkitchen.com/in-the-kitchen/new-and-improved-faq-different-location http://science-connect.net/?q=node/1084
get facebook likes 1000 facebook likes facebook likes
I have Windows 7 Ultimate installed in my HCL laptop. Last month i was encrypting my external hard disk with "bit locker drive encryption". It started normally, but suddenly after 49%, it stuck, displaying an error: "An error occurred. This disk has one or more errors, run chkdsk/r, if the error persist this may be indicative of a hardware fault..." I then thought to decrypt my data back and to disable the protection. When I tried doing this, after some time my PC hanged and the operation got aborted. When I restarted my system, i found that the disk is not being detected. It is not shown in "computer", although the disk lights were on. I tried running the hard disk in "Ubuntu OS", it works there, but all my data is encrypted. My hard disk is absolutely fine and OK. There is no problem with hardware and no virus is there in my PC as well. What to do now? How can i get my data back and how can i decrypt my harddisk? Please help, since this data worths me a lot. The capacity of my hard disk is 250GB and its a Western Digital brand. Thanks, Niks.

facebook likes 1000 facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes